Minnesota Car Shipping
Shipping a car to or from Minnesota? Read what customers say about using Rite Way:
Car shipping in Minnesota
Transporting your vehicle to or from Minnesota
Love lakes? There’s no other destination quite like Minnesota. Known as the “Land of 10,000 Lakes,” the state actually has more than 11,000 within its borders that are ideal for boating, water skiing and swimming in the summer; and ice fishing, snowshoeing and skating in the winter. While the temperatures are known to get frigid a good portion of the year, Minnesotans will always give a warm welcome.
Whether you’re relocating to the North Star State for college or a new job, or want to spend several weeks or months discovering all the lakes and surrounding beauty, bring your vehicle along to maneuver the snowy roads or dirt paths. Car shipping is a convenient way to have your own vehicle at your destination without the stress of driving it there.
What to consider when shipping a car in Minnesota
While you may imagine that car shipping is expensive, there are plenty of ways to find an affordable option, starting with planning ahead. If you opt to ship your car with a professional company, you must know all the transport details required to get a quote. You’ll likely need to provide your starting location, destination, shipping date and vehicle year, make and model. Certain times of year and areas of the country have higher demand for car shipping, so these specific details will have an impact on the cost estimate provided by a carrier or broker.
The transport provider you choose is the most important decision you’ll make—you’re trusting them to take care of your car, after all. Here are tips to help you find the best car shipping company.
Choose the best Minnesota auto transport company
Where to begin your search for the best car shipping company? There are a number of reputable industry websites that provide ratings to help you narrow it down, starting with the Better Business Bureau (BBB). Searching for customer reviews that give firsthand accounts of what it’s like to work with certain companies can also be helpful.
Auto shipping brokers save you the time and energy of searching for a quality auto transport carrier yourself. Most have a carrier network in the thousands and help vehicle owners find the ones that offer the best value for their needs. Montway Auto Transport is a top-rated auto transport broker with a great reputation for customer service.
To get a free instant quote for your Georgia car shipping, visit our website or call 1-877-688-8801
Fun facts about Minnesota:
- Minnesota has 90,000 miles of shoreline—more than California, Florida and Hawaii combined!
- The Twin Cities (Minneapolis and St. Paul) are home to one of the highest concentrations of Fortune 500 companies: Target, Best Buy, General Mills and Land O’ Lakes.
- Former Vice President Theodore Roosevelt gave his famous “speak softly and carry a big stick” speech at the 1901 Minnesota State Fair.
- Speaking of the state fair, also known as “The Great Minnesota Get-Together,” the event runs at the end of the summer and is the largest state fair in the country by average daily attendance.
- Famous Minnesotans include musicians Prince and Bob Dylan; actors Judy Garland, Chris Pratt and Winona Ryder; author F. Scott Fitzgerald and Olympic skier Lindsey Vonn.
Minnesota tourist attractions:
- The Mall of America is the largest shopping mall in the western hemisphere, with 4,870,000 square feet of retail space, dining and the Nickelodeon Universe theme park.
- Further north, in the city of Duluth, is the Aerial Lift Bridge, a vertical lift bridge built in 1905 as the first transporter bridge in the United States.
- Como Park in St. Paul is 300 acres of land that includes the Como Zoo and Conservatory and a mini golf course, pool, paved trails and picnic areas.
- Valleyfair Amusement Park opened in 1976 and currently has over 75 rides and attractions.
- Located on the University of Minnesota campus, the Frederick R. Weisman Art Museum overlooks the Mississippi River and features over 25,000 images.
Natural attractions in Minnesota:
- Lake Superior is one of the largest bodies of freshwater in the world, with scenic drives along its shores and many campgrounds, forests, trails and cliffs.
- In the northernmost part of the state, the Boundary Waters Canoe Area is over a million acres of natural perfection, an ideal setting for canoers, campers, hikers, anglers or those looking for some solitude.
- Minnehaha Falls is a 53-foot waterfall in urban Minneapolis, surrounded by parks and trails for biking and hiking.
- On the northshore of Lake Superior is Split Rock Lighthouse State Park where visitors can camp, hike, bike, fish and view the most photographed lighthouse in the country.
- Itasca State Park is the oldest of Minnesota’s state parks and where the mighty Mississippi River begins its journey down to the Gulf of Mexico.
Nebraska Car Shipping
Nevada Car Shipping
New Hampshire Car Shipping
New Jersey Car Shipping
New Mexico Car Shipping
New York Car Shipping
North Carolina Shipping
North Dakota Car Shipping
Ohio Car Shipping
Oklahoma Car Shipping
Oregon Car Shipping
Pennsylvania Car Shipping
Rhode Island Car Shipping