Tennessee Car Shipping
Shipping a car to or from Tennessee? Read what customers say about using Rite Way:
Car shipping in Tennessee
Transporting your vehicle to or from Tennessee
Tennessee is known for its lively music scene. From Nashville, “The Music City,” to the birthplace of country music in the town of Bristol, lovers of the musical art will relish in the history and energy on display throughout the state.
But among all the honky tonk and boot scootin’ you can also find an array of natural wonders, historic sites and fun for the whole family to enjoy. Mountains, campgrounds, amusement parks and scenes from former battles are open for visitors to explore and have an all-around great time in Tennessee. It’s no surprise that nearly 126 million Americans visited the state in 2019—a number that just keeps rising.
What to consider when shipping a car in Tennessee
Once you’ve decided to take an extended trip or relocate permanently to Tennessee, you might be tempted to cart the whole family there in your own car, truck or van. Picture it: you, trying to focus on the road for hours with kids fighting in the backseat and having to make frequent stops for food, gas or to use the bathroom. Not ideal.
Instead, why not fly the family to Tennessee, enjoy a comfortable ride and meet your car when you arrive? Working with the right professional auto transport company, your vehicle will be picked up and delivered at your desired location safely and cost-effectively. These companies will take the time to understand your shipping needs and ensure your vehicle is protected every step of the way.
Choose the best Tennessee auto transport company
When browsing car shippers, be prepared with desired pickup and delivery dates and specific locations, and details about your vehicle, including year, make and model. A reputable company will be able to provide an accurate quote and determine the best transport solution for your needs. But, how do you know if a company is reputable? Read reviews, compare price quotes and avoid these common car shipping scams
We’ll make it even easier for you—let Montway Auto Transport help you transport your car to or from Tennessee. With over 16 years of experience and more than 225000 automobiles shipped every year, you can trust us to keep your beloved family vehicle safe.
To get a free instant quote for your Georgia car shipping, visit our website or call 1-877-688-8801
Fun facts about Tennessee:
- Nashville is not only the country music capital of the world, but was also awarded the title of “bachelorette party capital of the world” in 2019.
- Tennessee earned the nickname “The Volunteer State” during the War of 1812, when the secretary of state asked for 2,800 Tennesseans to volunteer to participate and received 30,000 responses.
- The Tennessee/Georgia state line cuts through the middle of Patrick’s Pub & Grill, with the bar on the Tennessee side and the restaurant on the Georgia side.
- 38 battles during the Civil War were fought in Tennessee.
- The Lost Sea, part of Craighead Caverns in Sweetwater, is the largest non-subglacial underwater lake in America. The lake was discovered by a 13-year-old boy playing in the caves in 1905.
Tennessee tourist attractions:
- The Great Smoky Mountains National Park is a range straddling the shared North Carolina border and is America’s most visited national park.
- You don’t need to travel all the way to Greece to see the Parthenon. A replica was built in Nashville, complete with a 42-foot statue of Athena—the same size as the original.
- The American Museum of Science and Energy in Oak Ridge features fun, interactive exhibits displaying advances in science and engineering.
- Dollywood, an amusement park partly owned by entertainer Dolly Parton, is the biggest ticketed attraction in the state. Stay and enjoy rides, award-winning dining, live shows and more.
- Discover adventure at Ruby Falls, trek through Rock City and ride the Incline Railway at Lookout Mountain, minutes from Chattanooga.
Music destinations in Tennessee:
- Graceland in Memphis is where Elvis called home. Explore his mansion, famous fashions, cars, gold records and other memorabilia from the life and career of the King of Rock “n” Roll.
- House of Blues Memphis is now called B.B. King’s Blues Club, where hot barbecue and live music is served up every day!
- The Grand Ole Opry has showcased country music for 95 years and continues to host live concerts and offer tours of its historic venue.
- The Birthplace of Country Music Museum celebrates the 1927 Bristol Sessions, which recorded some of the earliest music of the genre.
- The annual Bonnaroo Music & Arts Festival has a lineup of over 150 musicians and plenty of other activities, including yoga, painting, beer tasting and even a 5k race.
Nebraska Car Shipping
Nevada Car Shipping
New Hampshire Car Shipping
New Jersey Car Shipping
New Mexico Car Shipping
New York Car Shipping
North Carolina Shipping
North Dakota Car Shipping
Ohio Car Shipping
Oklahoma Car Shipping
Oregon Car Shipping
Pennsylvania Car Shipping
Rhode Island Car Shipping