Washington Car Shipping
Shipping a car to or from Washington? Read what customers say about using Rite Way:
Car shipping in Washington
Transporting your vehicle to or from Washington
Washington is the only state named after a U.S. president. Home to the westernmost point in the continental United States (Cape Alva), it’s known for rugged, beautiful landscapes; a cool, rainy climate and cities such as Seattle, Olympia, Spokane and Tacoma that attract millions of people every year.
Whether you’re heading to the northwest for college, relocating for a new job or taking an extended vacation with your family, you’ll want to bring some warm and cozy clothing to layer up and protect against the elements. To also provide comfort, you may want your familiar, trusted vehicle with you in Washington to get around and see the sights.
What to consider when shipping a car in Washington
Unless you’re traveling from a bordering state, the trip to Washington may be a long one. If it’s just you traveling, a long solo road trip can get boring and may even become dangerous if you get fatigued while driving. On the other hand, if you’re moving or road tripping with the whole family and kids and/or pets are the backseat, you may wish it were boring!
Instead, focus on the other aspects of your vacation or relocation and ship your vehicle for convenience and peace of mind. The cost of doing so will depend on the transport distance, pickup and delivery locations and your vehicle’s make and model. You can find a Washington auto transport quote on most vehicle transport company websites.
Choose the best Washington auto transport company
The car shipping market is saturated with carriers. How do you know which one is right for you? The best option for someone else may not be the ideal fit for your needs. Also, keep in mind that the company offering the lowest price could indicate that they offer poor customer service or are simply a scam. Browse online customer and business reviews to ensure you’re working with a reputable and trustworthy company.
Better yet, leave your vehicle shipping to us. Montway Auto Transport has helped thousands of vehicle owners transport their cars, trucks, scooters, motorcycles and ATVs across the country safely and efficiently. Leading the industry for over 14 years, we’ve got the expertise to match you with a carrier that best meets your needs.
To get a free instant quote for your Georgia car shipping, visit our website or call 1-877-688-8801
Fun facts about Washington:
- While it was originally to be called “Columbia,” the state’s name was changed to avoid confusion with the District of Columbia.
- Many recognizable brands were founded in Washington, including Starbucks, Amazon, Microsoft, Boeing, Costco and Tommy Bahama.
- The famous Pike Place Market in Seattle might be Washington’s most haunted place, with reported ghost sightings, mirrors falling and other unexplainable incidents.
- Washington is the country’s biggest producer of apples, pears, red raspberries and sweet cherries.
- Along the Yakima Valley Highway is the small town of Zillah and the oldest gas station in the country, constructed in 1922. The unique building is in the shape of a teapot and is now a visitor’s center.
Washington tourist attractions:
- The Seattle Center was developed for the 1962 World’s Fair, when the Space Needle was introduced. Since then, many museums, restaurants and parks have opened in the center.
- The town of Leavenworth is a Bavarian village, where many residents sport lederhosen regularly. Interesting nearby destinations include the Icicle Gorge trailhead and the Alpine Lakes Wilderness.
- Bellingham has a 2.5-acre Big Rock Garden, showcasing nearly 40 original sculptures by distinguished local and international artists.
- Visitors to Tacoma’s Museum of Glass can view 75,000 square feet of glass masterpieces, watch artists work and take a crack at creating something themselves.
- At the Boeing Future of Flight, tour the company’s factory and discover current and future Boeing aviation projects.
Natural Wonders in Washington:
- Mount St. Helens is an active volcano in southwest Washington. In the last 500 years, it has had at least four major explosions and many minor eruptions.
- Mount Rainier is another active volcano and the highest point in Washington at 14,410 feet.
- Puget Sound is part of the Salish Sea and an inlet of the Pacific Ocean. Visitors can take in the stunning view while staying at an area bed and breakfast, hiking, kayaking or partaking in other boating activities.
- Olympic National Park encompasses nearly a million acres and multiple ecosystems including temperate rainforests and glacier-capped mountains for camping, backpacking and tidepooling.
- The San Juan Islands feature art galleries, seafood restaurants, parks and well-known destinations like Friday Harbor and Moran State Park.
Nebraska Car Shipping
Nevada Car Shipping
New Hampshire Car Shipping
New Jersey Car Shipping
New Mexico Car Shipping
New York Car Shipping
North Carolina Shipping
North Dakota Car Shipping
Ohio Car Shipping
Oklahoma Car Shipping
Oregon Car Shipping
Pennsylvania Car Shipping
Rhode Island Car Shipping