Vermont Car Shipping
Shipping a car to or from Vermont? Read what customers say about using Rite Way:
Car shipping in Vermont
Transporting your vehicle to or from Vermont
Vermont is the 6th smallest state in the country, but packs a lot within those 9,614 square miles. The landlocked northeastern state is known for its natural landscape and world-class skiing with 67 mountains and 26 ski resorts. But even those who prefer warmer outdoor mountain activities can enjoy the hundreds of hiking trails to surrounding glacial lakes ripe for fishing, kayaking and swimming.
This state also has a number of charming towns that offer opportunities to shop, dine and drink or simply stroll the neighborhoods. From Stowe to Woodstock and Manchester to Burlington, people flock to Vermont for unique experiences. Whether you’re headed there to vacation or reside, bring your vehicle to explore all corners of the Green Mountain State.
What to consider when shipping a car in Vermont
The drive to Vermont may be a long one, especially if you’re moving from the western region of the United States. In the midst of packing your belongings, finding movers and arranging the details of your new home, the last thing you want to think about is sitting in the car for hours or days. Instead, ship your car and meet it at your destination when you arrive!
Using a professional shipping service is convenient and it also keeps your car safe. Think about the wear, tear and potential damage your vehicle could incur on a long trip—save yourself the hassle and the miles! To transport your car, truck or motorcycle, be prepared with shipping dates, location of origin and destination and the vehicle’s make, model and year.
Choose the best Vermont auto transport company
Once you’ve gathered all the details, you’ll come to the most important factor: what company to select for your vehicle transport. You’re trusting someone with an important asset, so research is key; simply choosing the cheapest offer may not pay off in the long run as there are plenty of car shipping scammers out there looking to attract vehicle owners by promoting their low prices.
Working with a broker will help you bypass shady businesses and help ensure you work with legitimate and reputable carriers. Montway Auto Transport has a network of 15,000 trustworthy carriers and works with drivers all over the country.
To get a free instant quote for your Georgia car shipping, visit our website or call 1-877-688-8801
Fun facts about Vermont:
- The name “Vermont” comes from the two French words “vert” and “mont,” meaning “green mountain,” hence its nickname the Green Mountain State.
- Vermont was an independent country for 14 years until it became the 14th state on March 4, 1791.
- The Vermont Maple Sugar Makers’ Association is one of the oldest agricultural organizations in the nation and is dedicated to making the highest quality maple syrup in the world. Vermont produces 500,000 gallons of maple syrup every year!
- Vermonters are proud of their home state and its single area code (802), which you’ll see on t-shirts, bumper stickers and other souvenirs.
- The Von Trapp family that inspired The Sound of Music moved to the town of Stowe in 1942. Descendants still run the family ski lodge there.
Vermont tourist attractions:
- Church Street Marketplace in Burlington is a four-block outdoor pedestrian mall with lots of clothing, furniture and gift shops, as well as dining and events.
- Abraham and Mary Todd Lincoln’s son Robert built Hildene, a Georgian Revival mansion with 14 surrounding buildings, a farm, an observatory and more for visitors to tour.
- The Brattleboro Farmers Market features local vendors serving up fresh foods, homemade jewelry, pottery and woodwork, as well as live music every Saturday.
- Kids and adults alike will love the Ben & Jerry’s guided factory tour, where free flavor samples are available in plenty. The ice cream company was founded in Vermont.
- The Shelburne Museum consists of 39 exhibition buildings across 45 acres. Each building is filled with whimsical and fascinating art exhibits.
Natural attractions in Vermont:
- Quechee is Vermont’s deepest gorge at 165 feet and was formed by glacial activity 13,000 years ago. Picnic, walk or hike near the chasm.
- Lake Champlain is a freshwater lake that crosses into both New York and Canada and offers all lake activities: fishing, boating and watersports, camping, hiking and hunting.
- Smuggler’s Notch State Park is a mountain pass that separates the Green Mountains and the Sterling Range, offering breathtaking scenery and a top-rated ski resort.
- The short path at Warren Falls leads to stepped waterfalls with a number of natural swimming holes for visitors to swim, slide, jump and play.
- Take in spectacular views by hiking to the top of Camel’s Hump, a six-mile challenging trail that is open all year long.
Nebraska Car Shipping
Nevada Car Shipping
New Hampshire Car Shipping
New Jersey Car Shipping
New Mexico Car Shipping
New York Car Shipping
North Carolina Shipping
North Dakota Car Shipping
Ohio Car Shipping
Oklahoma Car Shipping
Oregon Car Shipping
Pennsylvania Car Shipping
Rhode Island Car Shipping