Missouri Car Shipping
Shipping a car to or from Missouri? Read what customers say about using Rite Way:
Car shipping in Missouri
Transporting your vehicle to or from Missouri
From vibrant downtown St. Louis to the scenic Lake of the Ozarks, Missouri is a state full of charm and personality. Residents and tourists alike enjoy a mix of outdoor excursions, world-class cuisine and rich history at every turn.
The state is also known for its highly regarded universities. The prestigious Washington University in St. Louis is known for its distinguished School of Medicine. The University of Missouri, or Mizzou, is located in Columbia and popular for its majors in Minority and Ethnic Studies, Journalism, Engineering and Health Preparatory Services. If you or a member of your family is heading to Missouri in order to start or go back to school, you might consider bringing your car with you to help you get around.
What to consider when shipping a car in Missouri
Are you moving or going on a long-term trip and want to get your car, truck, SUV or golf cart to Missouri? You might be thinking about driving or towing the vehicle on your own, but without the right professional skills and equipment, you could harm your vehicle or yourself while in transit. Shipping your car with an auto transport expert means you won’t have to worry about loading and unloading your vehicle—this goes a long way in eliminating the stress associated with moving and traveling.
When speaking to a professional auto transport carrier or broker, be prepared with the following information:
- Pickup and drop off destinations
- Vehicle type, size and year
Choose the best Missouri auto transport company
Auto transport companies know what it takes to get your vehicle to its new home. Whether your car requires an enclosed trailer or specialty ramp to accommodate a customized car, vehicle shipping experts can figure out the details so you don’t have to worry.
A car shipping broker like Montway Auto Transport has an extensive network of carriers all over the country and works to find the best transportation solutions for you, while also managing the entire shipping process. We are experts in the industry and have a team of friendly and knowledgeable customer service representatives who are ready to help you.
To get a free instant quote for your Georgia car shipping, visit our website or call 1-877-688-8801
Fun facts about Missouri:
- Missouri, also known as the “Show Me State,” is landlocked and borders eight other states — a distinction shared with Tennessee.
- The University of Missouri, which opened its doors in 1908, is the first college in the world to offer a degree in Journalism.
- The first successful parachute jump out of an airplane took place over Jefferson Barracks in 1912 by US Army Captain, Albert Berry.
- The Pony Express, a mail service that used horse-mounted riders and operated from 1860 to 1861, ran between St. Joseph, Missouri and Sacramento, California.
- Ice cream cones made from waffles were first debuted in Missouri at The Louisiana Purchase Exposition of 1904, better known as the St. Louis World’s Fair.
Missouri tourist attractions:
- St. Louis is home to the country’s tallest monument where visitors can enjoy the view from 630 feet at the top of the Gateway Arch.
- Silver Dollar City amusement park features record-breaking roller coasters and festive 1880s themed entertainment for the whole family.
- Home to over 12,000 animals and 500 different species, the Saint Louis Zoo attracts approximately 3 million visitors a year.
- Branson, Missouri, also known as the “Live Country Music Capital of the Universe,” is a complete family vacation destination with outdoor activities and entertainment.
- Lake of the Ozarks is famous for its picturesque landscapes and abundance of outdoor recreation. With 1,150 miles of shoreline, this premier resort destination can deliver a peaceful getaway or thrilling lakeside adventure for everyone.
Top historical sites in Missouri:
- Mark Twain Childhood Home & Museum is where the famous author lived between 1844 to 1853. He found inspiration for many of his stories, including Tom Sawyer and Huckleberry Finn, while living in Missouri.
- Wilson’s Creek National Battlefield is a historic site that marks the first major battle of the Civil War in the west.
- The Harry S. Truman Presidential Library & Museum provides access to President Truman’s historical materials and hosts educational exhibits.
- The National WWI Museum and Memorial is America’s leading institution dedicated to remembering, interpreting and understanding the Great War.
- Founded in 1859, the Missouri Botanical Garden is the nation’s oldest botanical garden and a National Historic Landmark. It offers 79 acres of horticultural display, including one of the world’s largest collections of rare and endangered flora.
Nebraska Car Shipping
Nevada Car Shipping
New Hampshire Car Shipping
New Jersey Car Shipping
New Mexico Car Shipping
New York Car Shipping
North Carolina Shipping
North Dakota Car Shipping
Ohio Car Shipping
Oklahoma Car Shipping
Oregon Car Shipping
Pennsylvania Car Shipping
Rhode Island Car Shipping